25th April 2006
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 / 3:09 PM

Arh.

Happy Birthday Sam!! Best wishes, good luck in everything you do ... You know, the usual good luck wishes. =p

And well, thanks Derence. Your cooperation was and is really much appreciated.

Then. ANYONE SELLING PIG HEADS OR SAP OF ANCIENT TREE CHEAP?!
I seriously hate Alfonse Green. You suck. I've to do this just to clear my Quest panel of your sickening quest. Rawr. Thanks for making me go broke. Thanks for wasting my life and my time. Thanks for making me hunt all the shit items. You rock.
Ahem. Sarcasm. *shakes head*

Oh yeah and. Well. Tests and tests again. Once again. Sibei sianz.

And Mrs Brammawan!!! SPEAK SINGLISH UNDERSTAND. Who agrees that Singlish rocks? Who uses Singlish? If you do tell me. Like tag at the tagboard or something.

My definition of Singlish: A 'language' which is like. Well. Rojak. Whatever dialect, language you know of, speak and mix them all together. Woo. So it's like. A 'free' language. How cool is that.

So Mrs Brammawan, APPRECIATE SINGLISH!!! And you know, even Stephen, who says he's not a PR, and is Indonesian, appreciates and speaks Singlish. His reason? This is Singapore! I'm in Singapore!
Woo. That's enough reason for Mrs Brammawan to speak Singlish. Go practise your "Wah lao!" and "Wah lao eh!" okay? (;

We should all help Su Bin aka Mrs Brammawan to learn the art of Singlish. Any volunteers for tutors? LMAO.

Speaking of tutors, Mrs Lim aka Shi Min needs some immediate attention. Really. She laughs at the wrong time and doesn't laugh when she should. Okay, that's bad. Really bad. Serious condition.

So, whoever can, do help her out.

Yay!

And whoever finds this offensive as if I'm flaming you or whatever, I have to say I have no intention to, and that I'm really SORRY if I made you feel so. Urh.

Yups. Quite a long post. I think yesterday Blogger had a maintenance so it wouldn't work. Hope it doesn't screw up on me again or I'll scream.